팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.
공지사항

World Enduro Championship 2017 - Portugal
17-09-06 10:18

본문

STEVE HOLCOMBE LENGTHENS ON THE ENDURO GP STANDING

The small Portuguese village of Castelo Branco hosted the sixth round of the Enduro World Championship during the last weekend. The Motoclub Escuderia de Castelo Branco organized a race close to the limit of perfection in all points of view, deserves praise of the whole paddock.

Our Steve Holcombe ran an incredible race and, with the third and first place scored, he has considerably lengthened in the provisional classification of the Enduro GP (37 points from the second classified).

On Saturday, Steve fought for second place throughout the day but at the end, he had to settle for the third place. In the following day, the English rider on the Beta RR 300 2T had a fast pace, recording three best times since the first lap. At the end of the race day, Steve Holcombe went up smiling and satisfied on the top of the podium.

A weekend to forget for Alex Salvini: the rider from Bologna lost several positions on Day One for having struck a stone in the last special test which bending the rear brake lever and losing several minutes. On Sunday, after some drops, he retired at the end of the first lap.

Victory also for Bred Freeman of Team Beta Boano on Sunday. Now the English rider is 2° on the Junior standing 14 points far from the top.

The Enduro World Championship stops for about two months to returns with the last two GP of the 2017 season. The Enduro Beta Factory Team will head to the UK on September 23rd and 24th for the UK GP while the final round is scheduled for the 21st and 22nd of October in Germany at Zschopau.

STEVE HOLCOMBE

"Yesterday my opponents were stronger and quicker than me, therefore, honor to them. Today, however, I pushed right away trying do not make mistakes because the specials were really difficult and challenging. I’m happy with the win and now we’re going to prepare for the home GP where I’ll try to give the best”.

ALEX SALVINI

"What to say, a weekend started bad since Friday’s SuperTest and ended badly with Sunday’s retirement. Now we have to turn the page and prepare ourselves for the last two rounds of the Enduro World Championship”.

RESOURCES
상호 : 에이치.엠(H.M) | 대표자 : 박용래 | 주소 : 경기도 양주시 광적면 현석로 202 | 사업자번호 : 106-02-42748
전화 : 031-879-6624 | 팩스 : 031-879-6625 | 이메일 : cocain169@naver.com | 통신판매업 : 2014-경기남양주-0147
copyright(c) beta motorcycles ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.