팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.
공지사항

World Enduro Championship 2017 - Hungary
17-09-06 10:17

본문

HOLCOMBE SAVE THE GOLD TABLE

Boa round for the World Enduro Championship weblog 2017, The GP of Hungary scored the fourth of the eight rounds scheduled for the 2017 Season and the small village of Paradfurdo, about 100 Km away from the Budapest capital, was the theatre for the event .

At the GP of Hungary, the Team Beta Factory Enduro came with the gold table of the Enduro GP leader in the hands of Steve Holcombe and Alex Salvini’s excellent performance at the last race of the Assoluti d’Italia.

On Day One Steve Holcombe started fast and fought throughout the race for top positions. At the end of the 10 special tests, on the usual three rounds, our riders were faced with a further Enduro timed test in order to reach the minimum time for regulation and our Steve conquered the second position in the Enduro GP. Bad luck for Alex Salvini who had to drop out due to a fall, which damaged his bike.

On Day 2 for Steve Holcombe at the small knee injury procuration before leaving for Hungary, another injury to the left wrist was added after a fall in Day One. The English rider managed to tighten his teeth and limit damage with a good fourth place. However, Steve remained firmly in charge of Enduro GP and at the end of the day the gold- table was still in his hands. Great performance and fifth place for Alex Salvini always in Enduro GP, the rider from Bologna put off the bad luck of the first day of the race and packed an excellent performance.

One more great result for Beta Boano Team which reached two victories with Brad Freeman and two 3° places with Matteo Cavallo, both in Junior class.

The Enduro Beta Factory Team set off on a trip to Greece where this weekend will take place the fifth round of the Enduro World Championship.

STEVE HOLCOMBE

"On Saturday I ran a good race reaching the second place, on Sunday I tried to push but my opponents were stronger than me. I’m satisfied about the points conquered and now we are thinking about the next GP. "

ALEX SALVINI

"It was a pity for yesterday because I had a good pace and I was doing a good race but in the end, I scored another zero in the standings. Today, however, I ran a good round even though the specials were increasingly difficult to deal for the deep channels formed. "

RESOURCES
상호 : 에이치.엠(H.M) | 대표자 : 박용래 | 주소 : 경기도 양주시 광적면 현석로 202 | 사업자번호 : 106-02-42748
전화 : 031-879-6624 | 팩스 : 031-879-6625 | 이메일 : cocain169@naver.com | 통신판매업 : 2014-경기남양주-0147
copyright(c) beta motorcycles ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.