팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.
공지사항

World Enduro Championship 2017 - Italy
17-09-06 10:16

본문

BETA 1° AND 2° ON SATURDAY AND STEVE HOLCOMBE GETS THE GOLD TABLE

An extraordinary weekend for the Team Beta Factory Enduro’s riders at the GP of Italy run last weekend in the characteristic town of Spoleto.

In Day One, the Beta Factory riders, Alex Salvini and Steve Holcombe, were the protagonists of a stunning battle for the first place in the Enduro GP, the two were continually exchanging the first position but at the end the English one conquered the victory for few seconds. The final podium was a Beta triumph, with Alex Salvini second, Steve Holcombe on the highest step and our team manager Fabrizio Dini awarded with the “Manufacturers” cup.

At the end of the celebrations at Steve Holcombe was also delivered the gold table of the leader of the Enduro GP class.

Day 2 was also full of satisfactions for the Team Beta Factory thanks to the English rider who climbed the second podium stage and increased his leadership: now 21 points far to Larrieu and 25 to Phillips.

Laudable also the performance of Alex Salvini who struggled to the end for the podium conquering the 4° place.

Congratulations also to Team Beta Boano’s riders that on Sunday have conquered the first two stages of the podium in Junior Class with Brad Freeman winner and Matteo Cavallo second.

STEVE HOLCOMBE

"I’m happy about the race weekend, yesterday it was nice to fight with my teammate for the first place, it was a fascinating battle. Today, however, did not go as expected but I’m happy because I’m the new leader of the Enduro GP. "

ALEX SALVINI

“It was a pity for yesterday, with Steve we struggled up to last for first place. At the last Enduro test I made a fatal mistake but these are the races. Even on the second day of the race I tried to get on the podium, arriving at the last special test with a few seconds of disadvantage and giving it all but without success”.

RESOURCES
상호 : 에이치.엠(H.M) | 대표자 : 박용래 | 주소 : 경기도 양주시 광적면 현석로 202 | 사업자번호 : 106-02-42748
전화 : 031-879-6624 | 팩스 : 031-879-6625 | 이메일 : cocain169@naver.com | 통신판매업 : 2014-경기남양주-0147
copyright(c) beta motorcycles ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.