팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.
공지사항

Assoluti d'Italia Enduro 2017 - Viverone
17-04-10 17:33

본문

ALEX SALVINI WINS, STEVE HOLCOMBE ON THE PODIUM

The Viverone village hosted the fifth round of the Assoluti d’Italia di Enduro and the Team Beta Enduro Factory was present with the defending Champion Alex Salvini and the World Champion class E3 Steve Holcombe.

Our two riders excelled in their respective classes, Alex Salvini won the E2 class and got the second step of the podium in the Assoluta while Steve Holcombe got a good second place in the Foreigners class.

The day of Alex Salvini has not immediately departed in the right way for a fall on the first pass of the Enduro Test. The rider from Bologna did not disappoint and reassembled himself until winning for a few seconds the E2 class, while in the Assoluta he failed to snatch the first position taken over by a surprising and fast Matteo Cavallo, rider of Team Beta Boano Racing.

The race of Steve Holcombe alternated excellent performances on special tests, such as the best time at the first Cross Test, at a missed feeling with the Extreme Test where he did not get some good times. His score is a good second place in the Foreign class while in the Absolute he has achieved an excellent sixth place.

Finished the Easter holidays the Beta Enduro Factory Team will move to Puerto Lunbreras for the second act of the Enduro GP with the GP of Spain.

ALEX SALVINI

“Too bad for the fall at the first Enduro Test where I beat the knee and leg. Despite everything, I gritted my teeth and I won the class getting on the podium of the Assoluta. My sincere congratulations to Matteo Cavallo for success in the Assoluta”.

STEVE HOLCOMBE

“I’m not happy about my performance here in Viverone but we look at the glass half full and evaluate in positive some special tests. Now we have to quickly turn the page and think about getting a good result in Spain”.

RESOURCES
상호 : 에이치.엠(H.M) | 대표자 : 박용래 | 주소 : 경기도 양주시 광적면 현석로 202 | 사업자번호 : 106-02-42748
전화 : 031-879-6624 | 팩스 : 031-879-6625 | 이메일 : cocain169@naver.com | 통신판매업 : 2014-경기남양주-0147
copyright(c) beta motorcycles ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.