팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.
공지사항

World Enduro Championship 2017 - Finland
17-03-27 16:10

본문

STEVE HOLCOMBE ON THE PODIUM IN THE FINLAND GP

The World Enduro Championship opened its gates with the GP of Finland: an unusual Nordic classic race that has origins in the Twenties.

In the Day One our two riders and the whole Team Beta Enduro Factory have travelled about for 400 km and took part in about 15 special tests around the Lake Paijanne. The following day the kilometers performed have been 200 and 11 the special tests, while the arrival was located in the Helsinki area.

Despite the difficulties and the atypical nature of the Finnish stage, our Steve Holcombe ran an incredible race among the snow specialized riders. In Day One, he struggled with the reigning champion of the Enduro GP and finished in fifth place while the following day he has stubbornly conquered the second place in the Enduro GP class.

Even our Italian rider put up a good fight: in the Finnish Ice Alex Salvini had some trouble on Day One finishing in twelfth place. On Sunday Alex began the race with the determination and the desire to redeem himself but some falls and a little mechanical problem slowed him during the longest special test of the day – about 35 minutes.

STEVE HOLCOMBE

“I started slow the first special test of Day One, then I was able to establish a good race pace. Unfortunately, I fell during the special test number ten and I lost some time. Much better on Sunday: the ice and snow of Lake Paijanne have become mud approaching Helsinki. Ultimately, I am happy about the start of the season.”

ALEX SALVINI

“On Day One the start of the race was difficult and I could not find the right feeling, while the second half of the race was much better but I could not recover as hoped. On Sunday I started off well and I was involved in a good position but during the longest special test of the day I lost several time for a fall and a rear brake little problem.”

RESOURCES
상호 : 에이치.엠(H.M) | 대표자 : 박용래 | 주소 : 경기도 양주시 광적면 현석로 202 | 사업자번호 : 106-02-42748
전화 : 031-879-6624 | 팩스 : 031-879-6625 | 이메일 : cocain169@naver.com | 통신판매업 : 2014-경기남양주-0147
copyright(c) beta motorcycles ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.